Breaking from the Spirit of Lack
A Prophetic Teaching By Dr.Thomas Manton IV
7 Reasons For Poverty And Lack & 7 Ways to Move from Lack Into Abundance!
7 Reasons For Poverty And Lack:
- Not Keeping Your Word (Lack of Personal Integrity)
- Frowning On God’s Messengers and the Message of Abundance And Prosperity
- Not Being Meek Or Teachable
(Jesus said: We must have the blind faith and innocence of a child to receive)
- Laziness and slothfulness
(Lack of work) (Being slow to embark on any necessary Project)
- Generational Curses (Passed down the ‘blood-lines’)
- Sin: (8 Categories)
1. Producing Strife and Envy or Jealousy
2. Being Unduly Judgemental or Critical
3. Murmuring Against God
4. Living with Broken Covenants (in Tithing & Offering)
5. Remaining with Unpaid Vows
6. Living in Sexual Sin
7. Holding or Producing Unforgiveness/Malice/or Hatred
8. Pride (you must ‘humble’ yourself; and also ask for help until you get it! You have not because you ask not...)
7. Your Thinking and Mind-Set (Romans 12:1-3) Reasons for Poverty:
A Poverty Mindset and Mentality:
o You can’t get in your hand what you don’t see in your mind.
o You can’t be ‘cheap’ and stingy and truly prosper.
o God is El Shaddai (not ‘El Cheapo’) ~He is more than enough and ultimately ‘too’ much!
o The rich young ruler couldn’t even see the ‘prosperity’ Jesus was inviting him into.
Prosperity Power Principles:
* Seek first the Kingdom and all these other things will be added to you ~Matt. 6:33.
* Jesus had Joanna and Susanna ~ who ministered to him out of their riches ~ Luke 8:3.
* Genesis 13: 14, 15 ~ God said: “All the land that you see, Abraham, I will give you for your own posterity!”
* Ps. 118:25 ~ David demanded in his bold prophetic prayer; “Send now prosperity, Lord!”
* Ps. 35:27 ~ David said God delights in the prosperity of His servant as the people favour and follow the man of God’s righteous cause!
* The power of life and death are in our tongues.
Ask Yourself These Important Questions:
- What are you saying and confessing with your mouth?
- Do you believe in abundance? (Proverbs 24: “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.”)
- Do you believe abundance can happen in your Life? (3 John 2_
- Are you regularly ‘confessing’ poverty, lack and failure?
- Or are you regularly ‘confessing’ prosperity and abundance and success?
- Are you making ‘big’ plans with your Life?
- What is God really asking you to do?
- What is His vision for your life?
- Where does He want you to do it?
- With whom does He want you to do it with?
- When does He want you to do it?
- When is the perfect time? (It’s ‘usually’ Now! I hope you take that ‘hint!’)
- (God can give you anything that you are ‘ready’ for in just 24 hours if necessary!)
- When you get ‘properly-positioned’ in the Will of God, then you will truly begin to prosper! Amen!